scholarships?

ok, I recently passed out my class XII(that's pre degree/preuniversity) exams with 94.6% marks. so I was wondering, is there any orgamisation/trust that offers scholarships to blind/disabled students all over the world? or, are the scholarships offered by the ones like AFB limited by sitisonship? well, I'd have applied for scholarships in my country, but there's not much to apply for. sad shouldn't they at least provide asistance with purchase of asistive technology?