Re: General fighting game banter

I dont mind the squeaking and squealing too much myself, and they do that as much in japanese as they do in english. Way I see it, if men are allowed to react vocally, why shouldn't women be as well? And if her voice range just happens to be in the upper range, she really cant help it if her reactions come out as squeaks and squeals. To put things in perspective, in one of the samurai shodown games, I think it was either 2 or 3, Charlotte's death cry is definitely below her vocal range, and I just had to lol when I heard it for the first time.

The character match specific prefight dialogs definitely started in blazblue, which is why i mentioned it. That and dissidia came out at around the same time. In dissidia, the character match specific dialogs were just prefight, whereas in blazblue calamity trigger they were during the match and post fight as well.