Re: RSGames sale

I was looking for a way to do this, since I refuse to play any blindfold game with the default Samantha at a pitch of 7, nevermind the speech rate as that's at least understandable. There are two apps, blindfold games launcher and blindfold games. The first one is apparently just some kind of hub where you can view a list of games and download the one you want, while the second one requires some kind of username and password which I do not know where to obtain and whether I'm even supposed to. If anyone successfully found a way to configure these TTS settings permanently for all blindfold apps, I would be curious how that is done.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Juliantheaudiogamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : rwbeardjr via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Blind angel 444 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : DJEPIC via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : DJEPIC via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : DJEPIC via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : DJEPIC via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : matt1211 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : DJEPIC via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : an idiot via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : DJEPIC via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Zarvox via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Blind angel 444 via Audiogames-reflector