Re: Windows 10 Accessibility Update

Hmm, in that case, I stand corrected. I have extremely sensitive ears when it comes to latency however, possibly more than yours. That does make sense though because on my last install of LTSC 1809 speech was way, way more responsive than it was before.
In my experience everything now has some sort of lag, it's on rare occasions where I find a program where pressing a button triggers something instantaniusly. When I would turn off the navigation clicks in Mac OS for voiceover, VO suddenly seemed way more laggy than it usually did.
One thing I'll be happy to see is Retroarch with built-in NVDA support, or just figure out why voice feedback is so laggy and fix it.