Re: Liam's Official YouTube Streaming Thread

Hi all. With Mortal Kombat Aftermath coming out tomorrow, I'll be doing a bit of a marathon stream over on YouTube.
I'll update the top post with info as well, but the stream starts at around 7:30 AM Eastern time. Which is 6:30 AM Central or 11:30 UTC.
I'm planning on playing through Story mode and then hopefully by the time I finish, Aftermath will have been launched.
Feel free to check post 1 for links to tunein and all that.