Re: General fighting game banter

I've also heard that in mk11, one of the biggest issues I had being the inability to unlock brutalities, can be gotten around if I'm actually able to beat towers on the brutal difficulty.  I love finding out fun ways in which to combo into them.
In terms of MK though, MKX is a game I can come back to again and again, find new things to enjoy, and not get bored.  MK11 just isn't nearly as fun for me gameplay wise.  Especially as if you want to change your characters moves, you have to go through several menus, pain stakingly select them, and do it again and again if you want to try others.  If we could pick out moves at character selection, that would make me want to experiment more.

I also love killer instinct, and SC6 because it feels different coupled with all the lore and such you can find and read.  I've also gotten into tekken, and my god Tekken three is ridiculously fun!  It's amazing how much more fluid it feels compared to 2, or is that just me?