Re: AudioMagos is out in the stores

Hi, and just an small apology.
We use in our games an accessibility plugin developed by a third party. That plugin was updated, and we added in AudioMagos. However, it seems they have used google translate or something similar, and some wording is a little bit bad. For instance, "menu disabled" was translated as "menu discapacitado" and that sounds awful and not friendly. We have now fix the problem and in the next update our translations correct the bad ones from that plugin.
Regards
David