Re: Big-ass spoiler warning: Mortal Kombat 11 aftermath discussion

Meh. I wouldn't say I really enjoyed one over the other. SF V's was entertaining to play through, load times never bothered me, and I played to see how the SF characters would look in a cinematic story mode more than for the plot itself. Of the three latest MK titles, my favourite story mode is stil MK 9 which felt more like Mk and not like every other generic hollywood superhero b movie. Never played MVC I's story mode though, and after everything people've said, I'm glad I didn't. As I also said in the other topic, I play through story modes once. But the base gameplay has to be fun for me to enjoy the story mode which is why I enjoyed SF V's and Tekken 7. There were plot holes there too, but the gameplay and presentation entertained me enough without feeling like hollywood. Capcom could definitely take a leaf out of NRS's book when it comes to loading times, for sure. But that wasn't a deal breaker for me either. I haven't touched that story mode since I played it the first time.