Re: Rockstar's launcher on PC is pure, unadulterated ass/annoying DRM rant

Moderation:
Just a heads-up, folks. We don't support piracy here.
To the original poster: I totally feel your pain, and you shouldn't be barred from a game you purchased legally. I hear that, and your choices are your own. All I ask is that you not encourage others to do likewise, at least not here in public view. If anyone ends up providing links that encourage piracy, I'll have to deal with it.
No one is in any trouble at this point. This is just a general heads-up. Please let's not start actively encouraging piracy, because we can't turn a blind eye to that.

On a more personal note, such vitriolic ranting has never impressed me. "Dildo of ambition" sounds like something that should've been in one of those South Park RPGs they made, Stick of Truth maybe? But go ahead and rant if it lets your anger out. That's just my own personal opinion, which has no bearing whatsoever on admin actions.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : NevEd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : NevEd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : rings2006 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Gamulation via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : targor via Audiogames-reflector