Re: Some very spasific android questions.

I've been playing around with Android 10 and Talkback on the Google Pixel 4 XL for the last 24 hours.
I am an Apple boy, there's no denying that now. I don't mind the angle gestures, but what does bother me is that when I go to touch the screen and move my finger around using explore by touch, it's registering the movement as if I'm doing an angle gesture. I'm also used to typing using direct touch typing with both hands with autocorrect turned on my iPhone. I'm not to keen on scrolling, either. Not necessarily disappointed in the gestures to do it, but I'm finding I have to scroll constantly in apps like YouTube and Facebook to see more content. On that note, accessibility is...meh?
All in all, Android itself seems nice. I don't see why I would be bothered by switching to AndroidOS if I didn't have to use Talkback, but I I feel like I'm already so comfortable with VO on iOS and don't have much of a good reason to stick with Android, especially having paid another boatload of money for a flagship phone.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : KenshiraTheTrinity via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : KenshiraTheTrinity via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Ty via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : JasonBlaze via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ashleygrobler04 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Ty via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : leibylucw via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : NevEd via Audiogames-reflector