Rebuild my team in manamon 1. any suggestions?

Hi! i'm playing manamon again. (manamon is mean manamon 1 with me, Octoross). So before playing, i made a plan in my mind for about a great team of manamon. here it is:
First: a leefox, a plant and earth type. Second is a tadder, a water and its tranformations: Friggle: a water electric and Frorgerel. Next up is an undead type ghoulad and its transformations (you may know it.) Continue here is an earth and magic gronk and like previous things: those 2 gronk's transformations. Fifth member of my team is a flame manamon Teddiburn. And finally is an electric Erroir. That's my plan. i haven't do it. Just waiting for your opinions. So don't skip this. please!