Re: Horror Podcast Recommendation: The Magnus Archives

slight
spoilery
spoilers

I looked up the entities, but only read the general wiki page. I didn't read each individual page, so I spoiled myself only a very little bit. I had been suspecting entities based on fears since around episode 7-8, so this just proved that I was right. Heh.

Old Passages just confirmed what I already knew, honestly.
Fatigue's writing is creepy as hell. I've never had insomnia to quite that degree but I've been up for longer than sixty hours at a stretch a couple of times, and shit does get weird at that point. Poor woman.

The Distortion is profoundly creepy. They did lovely sound work on its voice.

The reason I say The Buried is one of my favourites is because while some of the situations are kind of hit and miss for me, some of them are spot on. I like small spaces, actually, if I can get in and out of them. But put me in a tight place that I know I can't get out of, and I have trouble with that. Also, really really deep water when I'm under it? Like being in a submarine? Ugh...that would be tough on me.

Least favourite character so far is probably Basira. Not a huge fan of her voice actor, sadly, and her attitude just bugs me. Maybe I'll come to like her later on. I'm also not at all a fan of Elias, and I don't trust him. Not big on Trevor Herbert either, but that may be because of his whole vampire-hunting thing.
I want to learn more about Martin and John and Gertrude. Also, Gerard and Mary Keay. and Michael Crew.