The Sun Realms Universe (Text To Speech Series)

Greetings friends,

So... Considering I'm young to the Text To Speech Story world, who on here would even like to hear any of my audio creations?
With that being said though, The Sun Realms Universe (SRU for short), is just a very random but enjoyable series I made.
Episodes 0 through 4 star Emma and Salli from Ivona, while the latest 4.5 episode is moving away from the Ivona family. I'm not gonna spoil things though...

To hear it for yourself, take a trip on over to:

http://universe.sunrealmsmedia.com

or if ya prefer:

http://lbry.tv/@sunrealmsuniverse

To follow my personal Library channel, see

http://trenton.link/lbry

or

http://lbry.tv/@queenslight

NB. The Sun Realms Universe page, is what LBRY calls, a "Repost" page, since my TTS stories are technically on my "Personal" channel.

I need to fix my reposts on said Sun Realms Universe page sometime, as they are absolutely not n order.

For more info on LBRY in general, check this thread here.

NB. The web site I use for the more human-like voices:

http://fifteen.ai/

, is currently in maintenance mode, as their voices are being upgraded.

Other free voices that I'll be using going forward, are part of the

http://balabolka.site/

, like the IBM Watson TTS voices from

https://text-to-speech-demo.ng.bluemix.net/

and the Windows OneCore voices from Microsoft.

PS. Yes, I know, I was using Ivona SAPI voices (which I do have) along with using their Polly voices from

https://aws.amazon.com/polly/

, but I stopped doing so since everyone and their cat likes using Ivona voices for grounded videos. I say!