Zombie war revived! Now with Online mode!

Hello friends. I don't think it's a clone because we developed Mason's open source project, and I think I can put it here. For those who don't know what zombie war is, I will show you a description html. There we go

<h2><span lang=EN>what is this game about?</span></h2>

updates!<br>
In the new version, you can play online at the server of breaker-productions<br>
Also playable on offline!<br>
In online mode, you can kill both players and zombies. But, in offline mode,
you have 2 options. In offline mode, you can kill zombies while playing as a
human, but if you play as zombie, you can kill a human. Zombies only have 1
weapon, but humans have many weapons! Heheheheheheheheheheh!</span></p>

<h3><span lang=EN>features</span></h3>

<ul type=disc>
</ul>

<h3><span lang=EN>Download now!</span></h3>

<ul type=disc>
<li class=MsoNormal><span lang=EN><a
</ul>

I hope you a good time and good stay

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : breaker-productions via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kianoosh via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : breaker-productions via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : breaker-productions via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : breaker-productions via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : manamon_player via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : breaker-productions via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : tunmi13 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : breaker-productions via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pool via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pool via Audiogames-reflector