Re: An annoying problem in eurofly

I would be a really silly person if I didn't fuel the plane.
For some reason, the engines eat up much more fuel in the air than on the ground.
I even tried to fuel the ;lane at gates instead of in the parking area and no luck.
I wonder what I could possibly mess up.
In the example I didn't mean the max range. It stays the same during the entire flight.
The current range is equal to the max range after fueling the aircraft, but it suddenly gets cut by two thinds or one thirds, as stated in the first post.
I never ran into any runway issues, you probably didn't hear it right. The runway 2a never exists, but a2 does.