Re: Dissidia Final Fantasy: a Final Fantasy game we can all enjoy

Hi.

Wow, the guide here: https://docs.libretro.com/guides/retroa … ity-guide/ needs to be cleaned up a bit.

It tells me to go right for settings, when it's actually left.

Also, I have no idea if I've done the correct thing with the OCR. I sign up, then I've opened the RetroArch-0530-232700.cfg fie and here's what I put in the AI part: ai_service_url = http://ztranslate.net/service?api_key=" VU1YR7WDHT

Is that right? It told me to get rid of the less than and greater than signs but I couldn't find them.