Re: Post all the reddit subs you love here.

Oh my gosh I love tales from tech support! Those always make me go hyuck hyuck. Lol.

Some of my favorites, in Markdown PHP_Extra style definition lists:

Apple
: A sub for everything Apple, but don't post articles you've written yourself or you'll be banned faster than any Audio games forum ban. Wonder what they'd do if a 9to5 Mac writer posted their article there? Yeah, thought so. Lol. Just don't get banned like I was and you'll be fine. Note that you can still read the sub if you get banned for posting my articles on there, just can't post or comment.

brandonsanderson
: A sub about Brandon Sanderson, the best author ever.

brandosandopuns
: basically, a place for puns about Brandon Sanderson's work.

    Even Scadrial doesn't want anything to do with...

    Moash

Cosmere
: A sub about Brandon Sanderson's Cosmere universe, which I sometimes affectionately call the Cosmeow.

Command line
: A sub about the command line and projects and people asking questions about the most frightening computer interface ever.

Dissidia
: a sub for my most favorite Final Fantasy game. Although, its mostly about NT so rather boring.

emacs
: a sub about the extensible, self-documenting, realtime display text editor. Yes, complex and advanced.

Emulation
: A sub about video game console emulators. No game files, just discussion, thank goodness. Don't ask where to get Pokemon games here, or they may poke you out of the sub. smile

fanfiction
: I don't go on here much, but its about fanfiction, which I read tons more than I write.

Jekyll
: the blogging software I use. It basically makes a blog out of configuration files and posts and all that Investiture.

LearnProgramming
: a sub about learning to do the arcane computer arts.

LearnPython
: a sub about learning to program in Python. Python is not a snake.

Linux
: A sub where I may choose to rant about how inaccessible Linux is, from a technical accessibility standpoint. I've not done that much, as it'd get old quickly, and readers would just get used to it and think about accessibility even less than they do, which would be a negative number.

macoS
: a sub about Apple's Mac operating system.

Markdown
: a sub about the pretty common, not on this forum though, Markdown text editing language.

MUD
: A sub about MUD's. There are a few other blind people there too.

Piracy
: A sub about the *discussion* of piracy. No links to content, thank goodness no people asking where they can download Pokemon, just good, solid discussion.

PPSSPP
: the sub for the PSP emulator.

Stormlight_Archieve
: The sub for Brandon Sanderson's storming Stormlight Archive. The best storming series of the century, storm it!

Testflight
: A sub where you can find beta apps to try it.

TvPlus
: If you're one of the one people on this forum who has Apple TV Plus, this is the sub for you.

windows10
: A sub for Microsoft's Windows 10 OS.