Re: MAINSTREAM GAMES - list of accessible video games - update 27/01/14

hi seal, in the first post there was X-men origins: wolverine on the DS category.
you said it's a scrolling 2d beat em up., and you also said it's really different in main consoles.
I am asking for the main console version of the game:
how playable is this game? is this one also have platforming? and I've read a walkthrough on gamefaqs, there is feature called feral sence, but I'm not sure how it works.