Re: Mause game, new killing game!

Well, even if you do download it doesn't open, wich is sad because i wanted to try it tou. This is the translated readme, thanks to google translate.
Mause game 1.8 let's voice!
Goal of the game, kill mouse employees! If we don't kill them in time, they run away and we lose our lives!
Introduction.
Mause game in its first version was distributed as part of the mause suite, mause pack. It was really a windows attack, which is a sample bgt game. The only differences? Sounds and window name, several windows. However, after some time the game grew out of windows attack, becoming something completely different. It took a while before the old code was dumped, but what is now cannot be compared with WA, let's face it.
Authors, beta testers, helpers.
I play mainly Pates. Mara is also an encoder, he didn't have much help in the Dash project, also known as the Cat. Beta and beta testing of the DJGraco project, thank you all very much for your help and willingness to test!
Keys.
Arrow keys left right. Move on the map.
Down arrow. Use of five.
Up arrow. Intro skipping.
Space. During the intra updater, the game pause resume.
C. Location.
L. Number of lives.
G. Number of money.
D, U. Change of music volume.
M, N. Mute turn on the music.
Enter. Raising the bonus.
Backspace pause. End of the game.
Escape. Another end of the game.
In the menu we use the up, down and enter arrows.
Bonuses.
Acceleration accelerates us for 10 seconds.
The slowdown limits our moves for 10 seconds, each bonus lasts 10 seconds.
Extra life and damage, adds and subtracts life.
Bait, summons an opponent.
Machine gun, gives us a rifle that allows you to keep the arrow down.
The mause pistol is the same, but it takes one life.
Crazy, we walk randomly.
Destruction destroys everything in the field.
Bosses.
From version 1.7 in the game sbboss! We don't kill them for one blow, but from 10 to 20. When the boss appears, there is other music!

So, this is not a cloan from what i know unless that code wasn't open source or distrubited or sod, therefore it is a cloan that is meh, unless it has truely been rewritten but with the same concept, in wich case its not original. Although, you have to admit, even thought it doesn't open, this seems like a better first bgt project then most guess the number's but with  different sounds, or whatever.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pates via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ulisesmonge40 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : breaker-productions via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Nuno via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mikes0916 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : manamon_player via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : connor142 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : TheTrueSwampGamer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mara via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : UltraLeetJ via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : PatrykK via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pates via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pates via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Jaidon Of the Caribbean via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Jaidon Of the Caribbean via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : haily_merry via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dash via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pates via Audiogames-reflector