Re: Corona Virus: is it the beginning of the end?

well, I would not come to update on the virus, but I think all of this recent situation, is probably bring or tip the world closer to a lot of chaos... I am talking about all that happened in the united states... with George Floyd... now suddenly the world is making connections, to other things and the leaked documents by the anonymous group are showing things that apparently they should not and many people are just become angrier and angrier, everywhere (can say this because i have friends from several parts of the world and their social media posts reflect so)
which goes to show you how everything could change in a matter of days. Here cases are supposedly 22000, and now its being said that the virus arrived a month before it was reported.