7thplane

Hello
I don't exactly know why I'm posting this topic, :d, but anyway,
does anyone play 7th plane nowadays?
I started playing and am on me way to become a werewolf, but I can't see anyone around save for an immortal who's afk, and another player who's afk
Would be fun to have a playerbase in there, I like the mud. Also,
if anyone's interested, the connect info is
7thplane.net
8888