question about reddit

Hello,
I like the new desktop layout, because I can scroll through posts with h and then look at their content by scrolling down. The thing I'm having an issue with is, NVDA sometimes jumps to the about community heading, and when I press shift h it jumps far back through posts. Then I have to fight it or go very slow towards my old place. Is there some way of fixing this, or some other way of seeing just the content of posts without opening them?
Thanks.