Re: foo youtube is very, very broken.

@Nocturnus: ROFL! Like UberEats, but FoobarEats. I love it!
On a serious note, the only thing I'd want now is for Foobar to sync my current settings, track position and playlist config over the cloud along with the actual audio those playlist entries belonged to with fully accessible Foobar Android and iOS apps with the same functionality, media decoders and layout. None of that library crap. I've never used a media player as a library. I don't see the point as I've got everything sorted as I like in my file system which is probably why I never got into Kodi ,though the lack of screen reader support annoyed me. None of that sort by music, videos, pictures stuff either.