Re: Applying MVC in P2C game development?

The question is too general to really be answered.  It's probably not a bad idea, I guess, and most games end up with something like it anyway.  But if you want more specific feedback you need to ask more specific questions.

That said, pure MVC exists only in the heads of PHD students.  You can get something looking like it but in the real world (and especially with games) following it to the letter doesn't work out in my experience.  Usually the view and controller get melded into one thing, and then the model will do something hacky like have a menu definition for the express purpose of getting the view to display a menu, which is fine but really not in the spirit of it.

Clean writing isn't about engine design, it's about having a convenient format and a good scripting language. How you get there doesn't matter as long as you get there.