Gaging interest in the public electronic game library

Hello to all,
So a while back I mentioned something called the Electronic game public sound library in the favourite toys topic, and about a month later we are at a stage where we are happy to announce that the first version of the public library is now complete. If you would like to know more about the project, me and Zarvox have written a readme document that will be periodically updated the same time as the updates for the new sounds get added. We are still not sure how we are going to do updates, the first question to answer in fact is how are we going to host the thing to begin with. The library is currently 118MB in size.
Here is a link to the readme file that has the information you will need to understand everything, please read it before asking any questions. There is more of this post after the link ends.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/pn986v8q6mk79 … .html?dl=1
As it stands, the public library, being only 118MB at the moment and not forseen to grow much more in the future, could just be hosted by Zarvox or me, on Google drive or something, but I would like a more permanent home to it. Once someone downloads an initial copy of the zip file, is there any chance they could help with hosting it somewhere else? My aim for this is so that other people who don't frequent the forum can also see it, there by getting to know more about electronic games.
If anyone is interested in recieving the link to the first version, please let us know.
Thanks for your time.