Re: Aurora 4X, Back to More Accessible Stars

Rashad,

I've been exploring all the combo boxes you mention with Jaws and the only potentially weird behavior I notice is around tech which you don't have the ability to construct yet, such as jump engines without jump point theory. It's not been consistently doing anything like reading the previous option. I'll keep an eye out and see if I can reproduce this somehow. Which version of Jaws are you running?

Regarding survey ships, in short, you can either detach the ships individually, using the detach button, or drag and drop them from one place in the fleet tree view to another. It's more or less equivalent, you want them all in their own individual fleets for maximum coverage.

Once you get the ships into individual fleets, you then can either order them individually on their "fleet movement," tabs, or assign standing orders for survey on the "Standing Orders," tab. You also assign conditional orders from there, such as refuel when fuel is less than 50%.

Hope this helps. The audio tutorial we recorded yesterday goes over this very subject near the end. Please ask if you have questions, it's what we're here for.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : darren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : zkline via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : LordLundin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : rashad via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : majno via Audiogames-reflector
[...]
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : hadi . gsf via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : hadi . gsf via Audiogames-reflector