Re: Funniest high school experiences?

Here's mine. I will forever be known at my school as the girl who took a picture of Steve Jobs to prom.  When prom came around, I had just started reading that Steve Jobs biography, you know, the really big one. Well, people at that school thought you couldn't have fun at prom without a date. The day before prom, they were aggravating the crap out of me asking who I was taking to the prom. They wouldn't accept no one as an answer. Finally, I got fed up, put down the book reader I was using to read, and announced, "fine, I'm taking a picture of Steve Jobs to the prom." They thought I was kidding. Well, I went home, found a picture, saved it as my main wallpaper, and took it to the prom with me the next evening. When they asked where my date was, I simply pulled out my phone and showed them the wallpaper.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Makiocento via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Makiocento via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Makiocento via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ammericandad2005 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : serrebi via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : serrebi via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : KenshiraTheTrinity via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Makiocento via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : TheEvilChocolateCookie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Makiocento via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : TheEvilChocolateCookie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kaigoku via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : TheEvilChocolateCookie via Audiogames-reflector