Re: Screen readers that are not popular?

Thankes deffender, and guys for giving me those responses! I really don't know what really happened with WindowEyes, if their source exists to remade it open source (but beware of the competition), and as of Thunder? I'm afraid it has been discontinued I think?
About Jaws/ZoomText/Fusion? I really know, the higher price, but not higher as my new glasses that I'm going to acquire, and I really don't know in which country I've purchased a dongle!
Ray Vision... I really don't know, but it's translation to Spanish is not that good...
Narrator well sometimes I use it, but it has a problem when I'm using sapi5 eloquence all sentences instead of ending with a period ends with a comma, the same happened with Shine Plus.