What would you like to see more of in an Audio RPG?

Hey there!
As we here at Wanderword have already released two expansions for our Alexa based Audio RPG - Cursed Painting, with a third expansion around the corner;
We are starting to plan our fourth expansion and would love to get your input!

So far, our expansions have had a focus towards story telling, with elements of exploration, combat and some light puzzle solving.
Is this something you would like to see more of?
Or would you rather see future content with more repeatability, such as wave events, arenas or random encounters?

Trailer for Cursed Painting here:
https://youtu.be/vT9Pi29q8EY

The skill can be found here:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0833DJ4TD