Re: Making of Audiowizards Multiplayer

Hello! Congratulations on your work! I'm one of the 100 beta testers and I'm looking forward to trying the game.
It would be interesting if you added a league standings in the final version, as in video games. As the league grows, so does the player's health, and perhaps there are spells to unlock? Anyway, I'm sure you'll do something wonderful.