Re: Code 7 - Episodes 2 & 3 Out Now

Sighted people can see a portrait of the main character they're working with. It's just the one picture though, doesn't change with the emotions of the character or anything. So most of it is still left to the imagination.

I was able to pick up a few details from what the devs mentioned on the Discord and in their twitch streams.
Sam: A young woman with dark blond hair in a ponytail. She has makeup (eye shadow, iirc) around her eyes. In the current game you can't see it, but in the prototype she used to have a wrist pad, and that's where she saw Alex's messages.
Zoya: Tall woman. I think it was mentioned that she has red hair, but that's the detail I'm least certain about. She is, obviously, wearing a headlense.
Muffin: A bug-like robot, I think 8-legged, with very cute eyes. Well, very cute in general, really.

That's all I'm able to remember at the moment, sorry. You could try asking the developers yourself. When asked to describe Sam on a stream, they had quite a bit of difficulty thinking of important things to mention, but they might still be able to give you some interesting details.