Re: I want to lirn pithon but pithon doesn't want me to do so

The game can write to the console even though it's in a separate window.  If you do python main.py from a command prompt and an error happens, it goes to the console, and you need to check there afterword.  If you don't run Python from command prompt, often as not the error goes into the abyss of darkness, never to be retrieved by anyone save through communing with the dead spirits of our ancestors, because Windows will either not give it a command prompt to write to at all, or it will, but it'll close instantaneously when the game ends, taking the output with it.

We need to either know that there is an error (and what it is), or we need to know for sure that there isn't an error.  But since I already pointed out one thing with your code that should absolutely 100% be causing an error, there probably is one, and you need to figure out where it is.  So please start by either running this from the command prompt and checking the command prompt after it exits, or tell us that you've done that and it's empty.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Meatbag via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Meatbag via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Meatbag via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Meatbag via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Meatbag via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Meatbag via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Ty via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Ty via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : bhanuponguru via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Meatbag via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Meatbag via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : ashleygrobler04 via Audiogames-reflector