Re: Any MMORPG Recommendations?

I really want to get into something liek Legend Mud, but I can't seem to figure out how to start out. I sort of want to try out an assassin or sniper archetype, seeing those advanced skill options learnable, but not sure how to progress the early levels in any of the time periods.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : techmaster20 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : snow via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : DJEPIC via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aron Leppik via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : DJEPIC via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ThatBlindChemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Vazbol via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector