Re: Mause game, new killing game!

I've no problem with the game not being in English as a translation is planned, but I must agree with the others here. It seems lazy to release a game and essentially say well here's the game. Figure everything else out. We should have a proper description and preferably a list of basic key commands, though I suppose that is not necessary if it's in the documentation. I really feel like there aught to be official guidelines for how to format a new releases post. Sorry if this seems harsh, but I'm just fed up with people getting away with posts that probably took ten seconds to write. If you are releasing a project to any community at large presentation is very important. And strongly agree with post number 10

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : rowangarel98 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : KenshiraTheTrinity via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : stasp via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : djsenter via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : stasp via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pates via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dash via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Nuno via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Jaidon Of the Caribbean via Audiogames-reflector