Re: Any way to get Eloquence for android free?

Hello.

regarding eloquence, I agree. It sounds like crap and $20 is way too much for a crappy synthesizer.
I'll just stick with acapela and wait until iVona hopefully releases Salli and Joey for android and gets rid of the voice lag which may never happen.
As for eloquence coming to iOS, I highly doubt that.
First, Apple does not allow anyone to write other speech synthesizers for iOS. Heck, they don't even offer all the Nuance voices for VoiceOver which is very strange and irritating.
I don't think eloquence will be coming to iOS because the vocalizer voices sound better than eloquence and eloquence doesn't speak enough languages.
I believe eloquence only speaks 5 or 10 languages, where as vocalizer speaks something like 30 or 40.
As for Nuance, why do they have to own everything?
I mean they bought Loquendo and SVox. What's next, Neo Speech?
I am also wondering why they give a crap about eloquence. That synth esizer is really outdated and should die forever.