Re: Gaging interest in the public electronic game library

Hi turtlepower17,
The recordings we have made for the library have been recorded over the last three or four years, and specifically this year we have already recorded many more things that are still left untrimmed. I would like to at least start on some of those, especially updating the mechanics folder, before taking on outside submissions, but there is a chance we'll get to the point where we could accept them. The problem is that the games you describe all would fall into the misc category, and of course if they don't have any special, one of a kind sample, I mean if it just has square wave beeps and stuff, I would think about trying something else. The only reason we have recorded some games with square waves in the beginning is because it was part of the Simon category, but now I would hesitate in doing it. If it uses actual wave files and is interesting, I would love to know more about these, sooner or later. In fact, we specifically had a trimmed version of Tiger's Who wants to be a Milionaire tabletop, but I decided not to include it because for one, the samples are terrible quality and for two, it really isn't an electronic game in our sense of the term. In general terms it is, but it just doesn't fit into what I would like to call electronic games. I hope that makes sense.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : zseli via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ammericandad2005 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ammericandad2005 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : techmaster20 via Audiogames-reflector