Re: Dreamland-official version

in his time away from the game because I was bored of playing alone, and the first clan I left for some reasons I do not remember. and the second time they were kicked out for nothing. it was Sunday and I joined an hour ago and did not have time to understand everything and I was kicked out by the head because I did not hand over the necessary amount of resources to the Treasury. and hence the question. is there an English-speaking gang in the game that you can join and not be kicked out of it after joining immediately. it's a shame when they do that. I understand if you said that you need to make some contribution and the person does not do it then Yes. I was immediately kicked out. true it was last summer lol. in General people respond who will take me to the gang? my name is shen I can sometimes disappear because of my studies but I'm mostly ready to play. thanks.