Re: new stage for Adventure at C; remnant chapter 2, is live!

The pokemon and other viruses after that point shouldn't take that much to kill with your knife.
If you need laizar power it's at the end of the level.
get really good at this part.
I made it to test weather you're ready for mount dedede.
I have tested these parts and found that your knife can make somewhat short work of all pokemon and viruses.
However, it must be noted that I never tried running into the pit in part 2 of pokemon to kill the pokemon, but I guess that's a stratagy to.
If you can, try using only your knife on the pokemon.

Also, on a somewhat unrelated note, I'm releasing an update to remnant that starts you with a little more health and fixed some spelling mistakes and other text-related bugs.
It also updates a sceen to reflect some text I changed.
It will be up shortly.
Please check the first post for the link.