Re: Useful things to read before I get started with komplete kontrol

Two things.

It seems I have everything installed now. I can even browse and preview stuff. But when I load an instrument, no sound. I foolishly took one look at the Settings panel, or rather the person helping me did and read it bak, I thought it looked all right. So I’m guessing there’s some thing that I did not set properly.

Note I did this directly within the kontrol Application for this reason. In reaper when I click insert virtual instrument, and look through the list, there’s nothing from native instruments there. Just reapers default stuff from what I can see. Are there any specific settings I should try changing? And how can I get contact into reaper?