Re: Adventure At C:

Hay Aaron, Regarding the new tile maker, do you have to have a sound to start making a tile?
I found the tiles list box and saw that it was empty.
Thinking it was like other editors, I pressed add and nothing happened.
I don't have my sounds with me, so I can't test this until tonight, but can I add a tile that makes no sound?
Also, will the step sounds cansel each other out? EG: I make a sound that has an echo on it, will the echo continue, or will the next sound the tile makes overide the old sound?
Also, can I do something like make a steal data that makes a different sound, or put something like a splashing sound on a nothingness tile?
regardless of your answers; This is a really neet feeture, and I'm now going to have to go back and remake all of Remnant to take advantage of this cool feeture!
Thanks so much Aaron!
I guess no fires in stage builder? To bad, Oh well.
I had a neet idea for its use, but lucky for me, I do have a such thing as a back up plan.

Eddit: I tried the new tile edditer with version 2.6.1 and found that I can add tiles.
I know this won't be fixed, but if I make a tile then remove it so no tiles are in the list, when I move back to the list, I get a BGT runtime error.
I'm going to mess around with this tonight, and I hope this isn't to big an issue for me and other players.

Also on a side note: your final version is
"version 2.6.1, important bug fuxes."
I know, typing error, but I thought I'd point it out anyway.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : TheOnlyPKMNmaster via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : TheOnlyPKMNmaster via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : sapphire kickman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : TheOnlyPKMNmaster via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : threeblacknoises via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : threeblacknoises via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : TheOnlyPKMNmaster via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : threeblacknoises via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : threeblacknoises via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : in the bag via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : threeblacknoises via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : roro via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : TheOnlyPKMNmaster via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : threeblacknoises via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : TheOnlyPKMNmaster via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : TheOnlyPKMNmaster via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : TheOnlyPKMNmaster via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Chris via Audiogames-reflector