Re: soundStrider: Exploration game and relaxation tool

Hi folks,

Based on your feedback I've completely rewritten the user manual and converted it to HTML format. I've updated the original post with a link to the new manual. It will also be included in the game archive starting with the next update. The PDF version will be discontinued.

For this week's update I plan to consider your feedback, improve aspects of the navigational cues, and add a basic settings menu. At first that will include the credits and player statistics across play sessions, but it will expand to other requested features.

I'm humbled and grateful for everyone who has supported the game so far. Specifically I'd like to thank the person who left me a review on itch (unfortunately reviews are anonymous and not public facing). It brought me tears of joy. I'm just one person but I'll try my best to listen and support you all.

I'll be able to respond more soon. Enjoy!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : brad via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : drg via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Rico via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Robokop via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : UltraLeetJ via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : smoothgunner via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : BoundTo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Robokop via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Niklas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : shiftBacktick via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Robokop via Audiogames-reflector