Re: Manamon 2: Impressions Thread

I understand wear you're coming from, I just think it's easier to do the online part indipendently. I've only had to wait one month, so far. I didn't mean getting banned for setting up a trade, I meant getting banned for asking a question in one topic, then asking it in another topic, then continuing to ask that same question using different words in other topics, forcing people to answer the person asking the question. Maybe when I have time that's not occupied by work or college, I'll try setting a time with one of the people so I can finally get this game going.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dragons via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dragons via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ManiaCs via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : boy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : boy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : razvitasca via Audiogames-reflector