Re: forex trading: whats your idea about it and the MetaTrader program?

@6, I'm not talking about the algorithms, as they are many and with different strategies that can make you loos your money (fully agree with you), but instead those bots can give you more information to buy, sell, or hold.
for indicators, one of the blind traders wrote something that saves each chart into an excel column.
for example,, we have a moving average, an alligator chart,, MACD and so on, that writes the chart data into excel spreadsheet and we can calculate.
I asked my cousin about chart reading and so on,, (he is a sighted trader and has more experience than me), and he said for us, forex is good, beside having stock on Tehran's stock market, and learn before entering forex market.
consider a corrupted government, and they put their somehow bankrupted companies into the stock market and their value is increasing with their command (you won't believe it but thats whats happening).
but the thing that it has is that we can hold our money at least in its value in the stock market. if we put them in bankrupted banks, it will loos it's value.