Re: Using Google Play music?

OK, little update:
I submitted the fact to google that their music manager was blank when one first opens it. Then I got one of those little handy sighted people to read me what the box said and learned that the first place the cursor lands is your email box. The second place you reach with tab is the password field and the 3rd is log-in. Once you get past that then the thing is accessible.

The play app in google is fantastic, all important buttons are labeled and it is pretty easy to use with some fiddling. I did submit to Google that they should consider following the good practice for HTML pages and add headings and whatnot, but haven't heard back.
In firefox a strange thing happens, if you are listening to music, every so often the sound card will be taken over by google play and the screen reader will not make a sound. I opened google play in Chrome and it seems to work just fine. There is also much less junk in google chrome than there is in firefox.
I'm using NVDA and it is really good to memorize some of the key commands when using the app. You go into the edit mode (NVDA key+space) and press all the commands just about anywhere on the page. space is play/pause, =- volume up and down, left and right are skip song, shift left and right are rewind...
For those who use Spotify, this is much better!
I am in the midst of uploading all 7000 songs of mine to the cloud. The IPhone app Gplayer and the default google play music app are both fantastic.
Does anyone else have any experience with Google Play?