Re: my laptop starts alone

I tell you folks windows is geting more unexpected updates for no reason other then   updates, good would it be if you could just select what updates to install, especially in windows 10 where now for hell knows why you have them almost dayly.
I tell you the deamon inside of our computer namely the evil microsoft is trying to overdrive our brain hazards with updates. but for in our age no one reads the licence agreements, hance no one knows there evil intent that being to inslave us by using there demonology practices in order to computerise this allredy electronifecater world. and that's the truth, I know that no one is going to tell that to you, but it is writen in there agreement, we all know there demonological plans for the world