Re: What do you think of this video?

I personally take most things Fox News says with a few tablespoons of Himalayan salt, but setting that aside for a moment. Ignorance is ignorance regardless of who it comes from. It is present among different political ideologies and people groups. What I personally see here is not the result of some political ideology. It’s the result of people not bothering to educate themselves about another group and making mistaken assumptions because of it. So I don’t buy the bullshit that this is a product of liberalism and liberalism alone or whatever there trying to push here.