Re: Manamon 2 - Trade and Battle Lobby

No, you don't deserve a ban. If you were being really obnoxious, which you aren't, you might get a caution or even a warning if you were really and truly carrying on, but you're not. I can see why this frustrates you.

I am available right now, and if your room is open, I'm about to hop on and join it.