Re: Manamon 1: dragon mythicals

Right, the only useful Dragon from the first game is that water dragon mix from those Hydrobirds. the rest have an asonishing number of double weaknesses or weaknesses in general.

  Personally, I don't use the mythicals because if we used every legendary manamon in online battles, than entire teams would just consist of those teams. Just like how Unrestricted random online battles are in Pokemon, with every 8 year old just using teams of badly trained Legendaries. You get bored of the lack of diversity and switch to one of the facilities with restrictions to filter out such garbage.