Re: Bookrage's choiceofgames reviews

Hello all,

Just letting you know that Choice of games has another title for us to play this one is called "lightyears apart"

You were a super-spy in a college for that sort of thing in a future campy sci-fi setting when you refused to kill on a mission and were sent out. Now you travel the world in a single ship with your computer raising you when your hacker sister shows up as the world now needs your help to stop a super-AI from conquering the universe. You team up with old spies, space pirates, get drunk, and all sorts of stuff.

This one seems like a pretty normal  one with major humor elements seems to be a thing with this one.

Not sure how it will be and I'll probably forget it exists by the time I get to it, but thought I would share it with you.