Re: Anyone have their old Metal Gear Solid 1 and 2 playthroughs around?

Hi.
So I have looked at MGS 2 and 3 HD collection for the XBox.
I've used OCR on the menus. No matter what game I choose, then I'm starting MGS3 where you have to find the backpack.
First I choose start game. Then a menu comes up which doesn't wrap. It seems like this is the menu where you have to select which game you wanna play. No matter what I choose here, it starts the same game. After this menu, you have to choose the difficulty level.
Any clue on what I'm doing wrong?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arturminyazev via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aron Leppik via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : NevEd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : NevEd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aron Leppik via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aron Leppik via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : targor via Audiogames-reflector